[tor-talk] (no subject)
Today's Yug
2018-10-24 09:34:24 UTC
Contact to me in case of girlfriend trace
Mirimir
2018-10-24 13:09:43 UTC
Post by Today's Yug
Contact to me in case of girlfriend trace
So is this grounds for unsubscribing this address from the list, and
blocking it and its IP address from resubscribing?
Nathaniel Suchy
2018-10-24 13:23:07 UTC
I thought this wasn't sent to the list server. Reporting the archive link
on IRC. They can get this handled :)
Mirimir
2018-10-25 07:38:41 UTC
Post by Nathaniel Suchy
I thought this wasn't sent to the list server. Reporting the archive link
on IRC. They can get this handled :)
From the message source, it surely seems that it was ...

Unless they did a good job at spoofing. My email skills are iffy :(
Gökşin Akdeniz
2018-10-24 13:24:02 UTC
Wed, 24 Oct 2018 06:09:43 -0700 tarihinde
Post by Mirimir
Post by Today's Yug
Contact to me in case of girlfriend trace
So is this grounds for unsubscribing this address from the list, and
blocking it and its IP address from resubscribing?
Perfectly it is.
--
Gökþin Akdeniz <***@goksinakdeniz.net>