[tor-talk] GreyPony / Con(rad) now also runs a bridge
Seby
2018-10-22 20:58:54 UTC
GreyPony Consultants / Con(rad) now also runs a bridge at DigitalOcean.

It is not just any bridge, it is an obfs4 bridge. It also has IPv6 enabled.

All you mortals acknowledge.
Conrad Rockenhaus
2018-10-22 21:12:48 UTC
Oh wow, I have a whole rack of equipment to use, along with access to a worldwide cloud network which performs better than DigitalOcean, and yet I would put an instance there?

Oh, and even if I did, so what. You have serious issues if you’re this obsessed with me, why don’t you get a hobby or something or actually contribute something productive to this project.
Herbert Karl Mathé
2018-10-22 21:22:51 UTC
Really thanks a lot for communicating, like having done before. Drawbacks always
outweighed, more than.

To me, and not only to me, this is of interest.

--
Herbert Karl Mathé

***@hkmathe.de
PGP B9BF953500452875 https://www.hkmathe.de/pub_key_16-07-09.txt
@hkmathe
Beethovenstr. 13 60325 Frankfurt Germany

A Dieu mon âme
Ma vie au Roi
Mon cœur aux Dames
L'honneur pour moi

Nathaniel Suchy
2018-10-22 23:56:26 UTC
Hi Seby. Is the bridge your referring to start with the IP Address
66.70.xxx.xxx? If so, that is a bridge that I run on Greypony
infrastructure. As
far as I'm aware, it is not routed through or peered with Digitalocean. I'm
not aware of it being IPv6 ready (news to me) - obfs4 is pretty standard,
there's nothing special about it. That said, the list doesn't need a thread
about every relay and bridge run by Greypony. Likewise bridges get censored
users on Tor and serve an important .role - would you consider not posting
information about which AS#s bridges are run on to avoid tipping off
censors? Thanks.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy