[tor-talk] Reuters blocking Tor users?
qubenix
2018-09-22 17:49:00 UTC
I've notice over (at least) the past few days that while using tbb all
links to Reuters that I follow end up on a "Page not found". Even
https://reuters.com shows it. This is with or without scripts allowed.

Have others noticed this? Is this a known thing that Reuters does, or
something new?

Thanks for reading.
--
qubenix
PGP: 96096E4CA0870F1C5BAF7DD909D159E1241F9C54
krishna e bera
2018-09-23 00:10:40 UTC
Post by qubenix
I've notice over (at least) the past few days that while using tbb all
links to Reuters that I follow end up on a "Page not found". Even
https://reuters.com shows it. This is with or without scripts allowed.
Have others noticed this? Is this a known thing that Reuters does, or
something new?
Using latest tbb for windows i do get that page not found page on Reuters site
but it also shows the sitemap and any link i click on that works.