[tor-talk] Beta Users For Tor Transport OSS Based VoIP PBX Service Requested
Conrad Rockenhaus
2018-10-18 06:06:02 UTC
Hello,

GreyPony Consulting is coming out with a OSS PBX Service that will use Tor as a Transport to allow for anonymous VoIP services and I’m looking for anyone that might be interested in helping me test it out worldwide for call quality purposes, etc. If you’re interested please email me off-list. I greatly appreciate your assistance in advance.

Thanks,

Conrad
George
2018-10-18 12:35:00 UTC
Post by Conrad Rockenhaus
Hello,
GreyPony Consulting is coming out with a OSS PBX Service that will use Tor as a Transport to allow for anonymous VoIP services and I’m looking for anyone that might be
Conrad:

It has been stated multiple times to you and at least one other
collaborator of yours:

This is not a mailing list for commercial purposes. This list is not an
auxiliary for your firm's (other) communication channels.

It is appropriate to discuss different providers (though maybe better on
tor-relays@) as users, but to solicit business, even as beta users, is
not acceptable.

34A6 0A1F F8EF B465 866F F0C5 5D92 1FD1 ECF6 1682
Conrad Rockenhaus
2018-10-18 13:30:42 UTC
George,

As you notice I never mentioned any pricing or anything like that. That’s probably because I intend on introducing the service to the community as a public service. This isn’t a commercial offering, this is a solicitation to test a new public service that we’re trying to offer the community.

The only thing I was going to charge for was a DID, but that’s because I have to, and that’s only if a end user wants one.

Thanks,

Conrad
Signed PGP part
Seby
2018-10-18 13:41:14 UTC
Wow. Thanks. GreyPony is so amazing, unlike anything I've ever seen before.
Could I tattoo it on my neck? Keep on going!!

I suggest to Tor project to change the logo and write under the onion logo
"powered by GreyPony". Wow

GreyPony
GreyPony
GreyPony

Is amazing. Running 2 relays. The king of onionland Conrad. Thanks for this
you are amazing.
Conrad Rockenhaus
2018-10-19 19:35:27 UTC
What’s your point? Yeah, I personally support two relays, but I provide
material support to 16 others.

I’m trying to increase the number of BSD based relays on Tor.

I’m personally helping out with AS diversity by ordering an interconnect
from Level 3 to justify a ASN and IPv4 and IPv6 address space from ARIN so
GreyPony can provide services on a unique AS, improving the quality of our
exits and relays.

Now I’m trying to start a free VoIP, Telepresence, and IM service that has
the ability to access the public phone network and do cool things like save
voicemails and such. I do these things because I actually care about Tor
and it’s users. Did I mention that this service is free, unless you want to
dial outside the switch?

Other than try to troll me, What have you contributed?